Guide and Services for visitors
- Opening hours
- 9 AM to 5 PM on weekdays
- Weekends, National holidays, winter vacation (Dec.29 – Jan.3)
Please complete the application form to use the library at the counter.
Eligibility for use
People who need to use the materials in our library for their own research and study. If you want to use non-academic books such as novels, we recommend you to visit a public library.
Services for users
1. Browsing library materials
- The e-journals are available on specific computers in the library between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. When you want use it, please proceed to the counter until 4:30 p.m.
2. Copying library materials
- Making a photocopy requires the submission of the application form. All library uses must comply with Copyright Low of Japan.
- When you want copying, please proceed to the counter until 30 minutes before closing of the library.
3. Searching for library materials on the computers for OPAC (catalog search)
- Our library’s catalog can also be searched at your home.
4. Borrowing books
- You may apply for the library card if you need to borrow books. At that time, please show us an insurance card or driver’s license card that can verify your identity.
- Lending limit: 2 weeks / 3 books *
* The loan procedure will take several days.* Depending on the circumstances of the library, the lone period may ne shortened or canceled.